Friday, January 18, 2013

On The Rocks, Please!


I came across these Arctic Rock Ice cubes while browsing the internet a while ago. Chris actually got them as a gift from our friend Dave as a random "man gift" a few months ago and I've been thinking about how neat they really are so I thought I would share them with you if you haven't seen them before! Although it is primarily aimed at those who drink wine, whiskey or anything similar I don’t see why you can’t use them for a simple cup of water or soda?! Might be kind of weird, but hey - you put whatever you please in your own cup.
 These Arctic Rocks will bring your drink down in temperature and keep them chilled without diluting them like ice does and wont take away from the taste. They are safe, non-porous, odorless, flavorless and only require a simple rinse before it goes in the freezer for the next time use. They can be purchased just about anywhere now-a-days...
Amazon, Brookstone, & even Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment